I suggest you ...

Show only ads that are still running

It would be very useful to filter the ads that are shown. Most importantly be able to only show ads that are still running. You could also add the ability to show ads that are still running and have been for 7 days, 14 days, 30 days, etc.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Rob PaulsonRob Paulson shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Rob PaulsonRob Paulson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just talking about being able to see all the ads that are running as of the last update - which looks like it's the previous day in most cases.

Alternatively, you could just have the ability sort by last seen. The column header is there it just doesn't allow you to sort.

Ultimately, just looking for a way to filter out ads that were last seen 3 weeks ago. Those are clearly not running.

• Adbeat AdminAdbeat Admin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How would you define "still running" or even have been running for 7 days? For instance, some advertisers turn off their ads on weekends. I guess we could provide a filter and you could use it with the understanding that it could hide ads that are really running but with some sort of day or week parting.

It's straightforward to get the ads that are still running by using a custom date range and just selecting yesterday or past 2 or 3 days and then naturally ads that are still running will be the only ads with counts and they will float to the top of the list. The only problem with that is that then you can't see the historical trend for those ads and if you update the date range to 30 days then you have to go looking for them again.

So, I like the idea of better filtering but I'm not sure the best way to do it.

What if the trend lines for each ad were ALL immediately visible when you viewed the top ads tab? That would allow you to see pretty quickly which ads were still running. (we are currently working on this)

Feedback and Knowledge Base